Thursday, February 24, 2011

Immortals Series

All in all a very good series. Its refreshing to see a heroine who doesn't get what she wants right away. Ever makes many mistakes, but don't we all? Don't read if you NEED a happy ending. However, the last book may provide the ending we all are waiting for :)

Everlasting - Published June 7th, 2011






Evermore (The Immortals, #1)Evermore by Alyson Noel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars







Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars







Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)Shadowland by Alyson Noel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars







Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4)
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Night Star (The Immortals, #5)Night Star by Alyson Noel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars






View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment